where they laid to rest.
(本该安于心)
The birds all left my tall friend,
(鸟儿离开树木,我的高个朋友)
as your body hit the sand.
(伴着你的身体倒在沙滩)
Million stars up in the sky,
(天上星星千千万)
formed a tigers eye,
(化成小老虎的眼睛)
that looked down on my face,
(俯视着我的面孔)
out of time and out of place.
(脱离时空的约束)
So hold on,
(所以请把握当下)
hold on to what we are,
(坚持我们自己)
hold on to your heart.
(坚定跟随你心)
Awaken by the sound,
(被声音唤醒)
of a screaming owl.
(那是一只尖叫的猫头鹰)
Chasing leaves in the wind,
(追寻着风中的落叶)
going where we've never been.
(寻访我们从未到达之地)
Said goodbye to you my friend,
(轻声再见,我的朋友)
as the fire spread.
(伴着火势蔓延)
All that's left are your bones,
(剩下的都是你的遗骸了)
that will soon sink like stones,
(它们将迅速石沉大海)
So hold on,
(所以请把握当下)
hold on to what we are,
(坚持我们自己)
hold on to your heart.
(坚定跟随你心)
一曲结束,小马们继续抬头,出神地看着那个小小风筝,而星光熠熠则带着微笑沉沉睡去,枕着青草,盖着天光。
这个集齐了四匹小马之智慧的风筝飞得又高又稳,优美的棱形身体仿佛是一只抽象化的眼睛,它出离了地面,不受地心引力的干扰,正在极高的高空俯视着地面的一切,亦漠然地看着远方地平线上的陌生景象。